Monday 20 October 2014

Comparison Sites are....

So I spend the best part of my weekend looking at alternative energy suppliers.  Wasn't life just easier when it was just good old British Gas.


It took me 2 hours to find all the information I needed to switch and I then sat down at the site (they shall remain unnamed) and put it all in.  Feeling flush with my £123 saving a year I duly accepted all of the Terms and Conditions and proceeded with my application.

I felt good this morning, a man who had saved money and outwitted the corporate giants who were bleeding him dry.  I had struck a blow for the common man and had sent tales of my endeavours to all of my friends.  Then one of them sent this link back;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/personal-finance/energy-comparison-sites-hiding-best-4467540

I feel like such a div...

No comments:

Post a Comment