Tuesday 9 February 2016

Why don't people properly review Cheap Mountain Bikes Properly

What is it that the only reviews that I seem to be able to find for mountain bikes under £500 are always...light on detail, or worse only available on the retailers website.

Am I wrong here, £500 is a lot for some families to spend on a bicycle and surely they deserve the same support and attention as those who are spending more.

After all someone who is buying their first mountain bike is probably the guy who will easily be dropping £2k on their second one.

So if anyone can find a review of the following mountain bikes I would be slightly less grumpy than normal.

Calibre Crag
Calibre Dune
Carerra Kraken
Vitus Nucleus

Also please let me know which other cheap mountain bikes I should add to this list.


No comments:

Post a Comment